Enter to win a wine getaway to Suisun Valley!Grape growing requires warm weather and lots of rain, but it's the soil that makes some regions of the world more outstanding than others. On the West Coast, it's the reason hundreds of thousands flock to California's wine country for celebrated cabernet sauvignon, merlot and other varieties of vino. Just southeast of Napa—with the same climate and conditions, minus the crowds—is Fairfield.
- VIP Wine Tasting for four at award-winning Wooden Valley Winery
- Two nights' accommodations including breakfast at one of Fairfield's exclusive hotels
- Dinner for four at Mankas Steakhouse —
"Solano's Premier Fine Dining"
- Four passes to Jelly Belly University, factory floor tour
- Four passes to the Western Railway Museum
Uncorking CaliforniaClink glasses with intimate groups in a laid-back atmosphere. Have one-on-one bottle-talk about the labor that goes into each wine from those who know it best, members of the families that have been doing this for generations.
Spend some time getting a "taste" of more than one dozen award-winning wineries. Fairfield is famous for its cabernet sauvignons and merlots, but wine-not test out the region's chardonnays, syrahs and malbecs? Not sure where to start? Head to the Suisan Valley Wine Cooperative and sample from five family owned wineries: Blacksmith Cellars, King Andrews Vineyards, Mangels Vineyards, Sunset Cellars and Winterhawk Winery.