All tickets sold for Suisun Valley Passport Sunday event
As has been the case in recent years, the 2015 Suisun Valley Passport Sunday is a sold-out event.
The final tickets were sold Wednesday afternoon, four days before Sunday's big event that showcases the beautiful Suisun Valley, it's wineries, food partners and artisans.
The spring celebration will be from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday (April 12). Passport Sunday will highlight a dozen wineries and food partners from Suisun Valley and neighboring Green Valley. With their “passports” in hand, guests are invited to spend the day traveling from one winery to the next, tasting unique wines, sampling foods from an array of area restaurants and farmers, and collect stamps on their passports while socializing with family and friends.
Participants are asked to begin their visit at the winery where they purchased their tickets. From there, they can drive to any of the participating wineries and stay at each location for as long as they would like. All of the locations will have wine tasting, food samples, and entertainment.
The participating wineries and food partners include:
• BackRoad Vines with Chef to Go Catering
• G V Cellars with Famous Creations
• Il Fiorello Olive Oil with Executive Chef Marvin Martin
• Mangels Vineyards with Chef to Go Catering
• Rock Creek Vineyard with Cast Iron Grill & Bar
• Seven Artisans Winery with Rockville Corners
• Suisun Valley Cooperative (featuring King Andrews Vineyards, Blacksmith Cellars, and Sunset Cellars) with B & J BBQ
• Tenbrink Winery & Vineyards with Mankas Steakhouse
• Wooden Valley Winery with Ahi’s Seafood & Chophouse
• Galvan Family Cellars will be served at Il Fiorello Olive Oil
• Sepay Groves Olive Oil will be sampling at GV Cellars
• Clay Station will be at Wooden Valley Winery
All designated drivers will receive a passport, food and logo printed aluminum water bottle in lieu of the wine glass included with general admission. A separate colored wristband will signify designated driver guests.
Exploring the valley is always an enjoyable experience for guests and the Suisun Valley “loop” is located just minutes from I-80 in Fairfield. For more information: www.suisunvalley.com