Celebrate your mom and all the special women in your life this Mother's Day weekend (May 11-12) here in Fairfield and Suisun!
Special events include:
- Moms Tea with Cakes at Il Fiorello Olive Oil Company: Enjoy a special afternoon of elegant teas and delicious cakes and treats on Il Fiorello’s peaceful patio overlooking acres of olive trees. The Moms Tea is Saturday from 12 pm to 3 pm. Tickets are $45 per person and reservations are required. The delectable buffet menu includes strawberry shortcake, red velvet cake, rose cupcakes, an artisan cheese tower, and white chocolate creme fraiche cheesecake with macadamia crust, strawberries and honey roasted pineapple. Yum! All moms will receive a complimentary glass of sparkling wine. Additional wines and beer will be available for purchase. Please purchase tickets in advance
- G V Cellars Releases New Wine for Mother's Day: Come on out to G V Cellars Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. and enjoy two new 2018 Chardonnays and three new 2018 Roses. Tastings are complimentary for wine club members and their families, $10 per person for non wine club members.
- Wooden Valley Winery will be offering a complimentary tasting of champagne and a sweet treat to all moms who visit the tasting room Saturday and Sunday. The winery is open from 10 am to 5 pm
- Mother's Day Artisan Fair at the Suisun Waterfront: The fourth annual Mother's Day Artisan Fair at the Suisun Waterfront is Sunday, from 11 am to 3 pm. Browse the booths, meet the artists, and find special treasures you will all love. Booths will be set up at Main Street and Solano Street in Harbor Plaza Park and along the beautiful Suisun Waterfront. Over 70 talented artists will be selling their items and specialty foods. Champagne and mimosas in a commemorative Mother's Day glass can be purchased for $6. Admission is free!
- Mother's Day Kids Hike: The Solano Land Trust is hosting a Mother's Day Hike at Lynch Canyon Sunday from 10 am to 12 pm. Lynch Canyon is in bloom in the spring and early summer months! Come see how many flowers you can find. All ages are welcome. Meet in the parking lot at 9:45 am and the hike begins at 10 am.
For more information on events happening in and around Fairfield, visit www.VisitFairfieldCA.com/events