Driven Raceway offering racing special for Memorial Day
Driven Raceway in Fairfield will be open all weekend for the Memorial Day holiday. Bring your friends or family down to get your RACE ON! Hours are 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Friday and Saturday and 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Sunday. On Memorial Day, buy two races and get one race free. Hours are noon to 9 p.m.
Driven Raceway is Northern California’s premiere Indoor Kart Racing and Family Entertainment facility. Come experience firsthand European-style racing with the most sophisticated and high speed electric karts available today.
Their competition electric karts are fine tuned machines that have superb cornering and quicker acceleration than gas powered karts. These Italian-built karts for adults are capable of reaching speeds up to 45 mph, which gives the racing edge on the demanding Driven Raceway D-Force Super Track.
The race karts are not only emission free, and environmentally friendly, they are extremely safe with staff having electronic control to slow down or even stop the karts (individually or all of them) at any time to ensure that all racers remain safe at all times.
Driven Raceway supplies the helmet, race suit, and instructions… you bring the DRIVE!
* A minimum height of 55” is required for adults and 48” for kids.
* Participants will receive a briefing session on racing safety and regulations.
* All racers must wear closed toe shoes and long hair must be pulled back into a ponytail.
* Helmets must be worn at all times
* No bumping of karts allowed
* Try not to touch the barriers
* Respect the flags
* Never stop on the track for any reason
* Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to race.
* All minors 13 and under need to be accompanied by an adult
Driven Raceway is located at 1560 Gateway Blvd. For more information: www.drivenraceway.com/home.htm